Position: HVAC/R Residential/Commercial Gas Piper
If you are career minded and looking to join an established great local company please apply today!
Are you an EXPERIENCED HVAC/R gas piper with a good eye for details? Are you skilled in all facets of installing gas piping in accordance with manufacturers specifications? If you are looking for a good company to grow within and steady full-time hours?
- Responsible for installing gas piping, pipe routing, pipe sizing, pipe material use, inventory tracking and time reporting.
- Ability to operate thread cutting machine, hand tools and power drills.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in small spaces.
- Ability to cooperate with installation crews on the same project while remaining focused on gas piping.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay DOE
- $1500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
- 40-hour work weeks, full time employment
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance available after 60 days
Additional Job Perks
- Weekly pay
- Continuing education
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Accessible and friendly management team, open door policy
- A team-oriented atmosphere from top management down